Over 10 million households headed by someone 65 and older are cost-burdened, meaning they pay more than 1/3 of their income on housing. Service providers encountering clients needing low-income housing must be aware of the available programs and services to ensure smooth transitions. Join VOYCE to understand the current issues in St. Louis regarding low-income housing for older adults and what factors in individuals’ lives impact, and sometimes inhibit, their capacity to live independently in low-income housing. This presentation will explore St. Louis-based aid that can help people mitigate unique barriers to housing and locate their next home, including Show-Me Home, Missouri’s Money Follows the Person program.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone