Substance use disorder is a significant issue in Missouri, but its impact on older adults is often overlooked. Join us for an insightful conversation in which we will explore the trends in substance use and mental health among older Missourians and discuss the steps that healthcare providers can take to develop effective interventions and provide equitable treatment for individuals. Presented by VOYCE and led by Dr. Julie Gary, Ph.D., MPH, St. Louis City Department of Health.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone