Tools of Choice is an evidence-based program focused on the implementation of universal positive practices. This two-hour introductory training is open to community members, parents, and professionals. It covers key concepts of the Tools of Choice curriculum, including: What is behavior, building positive relationships, and how to increase desirable behavior. Join the Positive Support Consultants in learning strategies to make positive change by implementing universal positive practices.
- Terri Werner, Central Area Positive Supports Consultant Lead
- Brandy Allen, Northern Area Positive Supports Consultant Lead
- Katherine Earll, Eastern Area Positive Supports Consultant Lead
- Cana Poteet, Western Area Positive Supports Consultant Lead
- Anyone interested in learning more about Tools of Choice
Registration is also available on the Upcoming Webinar Webpage.