The Missouri Seniors’ Legal Helpline provides a website with information on benefits, consumer issues, employment, tax assistance and more. You may also call 800-235-5503 to speak with a representative from your local Area Agency on Aging. For more information, please visit the Missouri Seniors’ Legal Helpline website at www.moaging.com/LegalHelp/WebPages/Home.aspx.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone