The Missouri Seniors’ Legal Helpline provides a website with information on benefits, consumer issues, employment, tax assistance and more. You may also call 800-235-5503 to speak with a representative from your local Area Agency on Aging. For more information, please visit the Missouri Seniors’ Legal Helpline website at www.moaging.com/LegalHelp/WebPages/Home.aspx.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available