This virtual workshop will review the SNF QRP reports from CASPER that provides information about the Medicare Part A stays in your SNF. It will also explore factors impacting SNF PPS assessment schedule, PDPM basics, and consolidating billing that can impact the financial facet of the facility. It also explains Medicare eligibility, coverage, and skilling criteria. The completion of the MDS is becoming more difficult and confusing; this workshop will help clear up the confusion surrounding this process. This workshop is geared towards those individuals working in long‐term care who have a leadership role such as ADM, DON, ADON, or MDS Coordinator.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available