March 14-18, 2022, is National Long-Term Care Administrator’s Week. During this week, please take the opportunity to say “thank you” and honor our Missouri administrators who lead our state’s long-term care communities. Administrators are the key players in the care of our residents. They are entrusted with the responsibility of managing the long-term care communities to ensure that their staff provide the highest level of quality care to our residents.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone