March 14-18, 2022, is National Long-Term Care Administrator’s Week. During this week, please take the opportunity to say “thank you” and honor our Missouri administrators who lead our state’s long-term care communities. Administrators are the key players in the care of our residents. They are entrusted with the responsibility of managing the long-term care communities to ensure that their staff provide the highest level of quality care to our residents.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available