CORMAC used to send out informational messages to SNFs that were not meeting the SNF QRP APU threshold on a quarterly basis ahead of each submission deadline. Swingtech will now send out these messages. If SNFs signed up for these messages with CORMAC they do not need to sign up again, but anybody who newly signs up for these messages will need to send their request to QRPHelp@singtech.com and must include email addresses they wanted these messages to go to along with the facility name and CMS Certification Number (CCN).
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders