Missouri licensed administrators (NHA or RCAL) expiring June 30, 2019, are due for license renewal. If you plan to renew, visit our website at www.health.mo.gov/bnha and follow the instructions provided in the Renewal Checklist. Once your renewal has been successfully processed, you will be issued a current license via email. Please note if you fail to renew by June 30, 2019, you cannot practice as a licensed administrator after that date. Visit our website for additional information regarding completing a late renewal.
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements