Missouri licensed administrators (NHA or RCAL) expiring June 30, 2019, are due for license renewal. If you plan to renew, visit our website at www.health.mo.gov/bnha and follow the instructions provided in the Renewal Checklist. Once your renewal has been successfully processed, you will be issued a current license via email. Please note if you fail to renew by June 30, 2019, you cannot practice as a licensed administrator after that date. Visit our website for additional information regarding completing a late renewal.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available