MANHA’s Activity Director Training Program
- October 10-14, 2016: Jefferson City
This course is designed to:
- teach the long-term care activity director how
- to stimulate physical and psychosocial abilities in residents and how to promote selfworth and usefulness in the resident;
- explain the activity director’s role within the long-term care team; and
- enhance the activity director’s career through the sharing of ideas and programs.
Please see the brochure for more information including registration on MANHA’s website here.