April 4, 2014: The Alzheimer’s Association St. Louis Chapter, Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association and LeadingAge Missouri have partnered to present this inspirational and resourceful all day seminar. This one-of-a-kind educational experience will allow long-term care staff as well as hospice staff to find ways to work together to best serve elders with advanced dementia. Enjoy the insightful teachings of experts, including renowned healing harpist Amy Camie, who will be using the live, beautiful sounds of her harp and her own amazing personal journey to inspire and educate! You may visit LeadingAge Missouri or the Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association. If you have any specific questions, you may contact Zoe Dearing, Professional Education Coordinator with the Alzheimer’s Association St. Louis Chapter at email@example.com or 314-801-0444.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure