The revision to regulation 19 CSR 30-82.070 Alzheimer’s Demonstration Projects (Rescinded September 30, 2013) has been published in the Code of State Regulations. The official new rule can be found on the Missouri Secretary of State’s website at: http://www.sos.mo.gov/adrules/csr/current/19csr/19csr.asp. The rule is located under Division 30 in Chapter 82. The effective date for the new rule is September 30, 2013. If you have any questions regarding implementation of the rules, please contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation, Policy Unit Manager Carmen Grover-Slattery, at 573-526-8570.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure