Effective November 1, 2013, the Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR) Worker Registration fee will increase to $11.00. The fee increase results from a change in state law and is required by the Missouri State Highway Patrol. The FCSR online registration system will be updated effective November 1, 2013 to charge the new fee. Worker registration forms mailed with the incorrect fee postmarked on or after November 1, 2013, will be returned. Updated worker registration forms will be available for download no later than October 31, 2013 online at http://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/forms.php. You may also contact the FCSR toll free at 866-422-6872.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure