July 16, 2013: David Gifford, MD, MPH, will review the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) model and the rapid-cycle improvement method. Strategies of how to incorporate rapid-cycle techniques into your organization and the daily workflow will be provided by using examples of rehospitalization and antipsychotics reduction efforts. To learn more about this webinar, please view the flyer: QAPI in Action – Rapid Cycle Improvement Webinar or click here.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure