Advancing Excellence, in partnership with the National LTC Ombudsman Resource Center, Administration for Community Living/Administration on Aging, and the Centers for Disease Control, held a webinar for long-term care ombudsmen on infection prevention. The February 25, 2014 webinar centered on infection prevention in nursing homes. Topics include: understanding how infections can be spread and how the Ombudsman can be a part of the solution (hand washing, etc.), addressing issues with residents who are in isolation due to an infection, and encouraging the nursing home to use this tool if infections are an issue. Handouts from the webinar are also available. Visit the National Long-Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center at http://ltcombudsman.org/node/1262.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure