September 23 – 24, 2014: Get ready for an energetic and eye-opening conference that will get you charged up! Tips you can take back to your home and implement right away will be shared. Whether you are a new DON or a seasoned one, this conference is right for you. We will give you the confidence, knowledge, direction and motivation needed to help you better perform your important role as a DON. Please view the brochure here: MLN DON Institute 2014, or visit the Missouri League for Nursing (MLN) at www.mlnmonursing.org/DON%20Conference.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone