September 23 – 24, 2014: Get ready for an energetic and eye-opening conference that will get you charged up! Tips you can take back to your home and implement right away will be shared. Whether you are a new DON or a seasoned one, this conference is right for you. We will give you the confidence, knowledge, direction and motivation needed to help you better perform your important role as a DON. Please view the brochure here: MLN DON Institute 2014, or visit the Missouri League for Nursing (MLN) at www.mlnmonursing.org/DON%20Conference.
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements