HealthCare-Associated Infections Summer Workshops
- June 6-7, 2017: Central District HAI, Primaris, Columbia
- June 20-21, 2017: Southeastern District HAI, Saint Francis Medical Center, Cape Girardeau
- June 27-28, 2017: Eastern District HAI, Forest Park Drury Inn, St. Louis
- July 20-21, 2017: Northwestern District HAI, St. Joseph Medical Center, Kansas City
- July 25-26, 20107: Southwestern District HAI, Cox North Hospital, Springfield
Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs) cut across all care settings – acute, ambulatory and long-term. All settings are currently (or soon will be) required to have an infection control and prevention program including an antimicrobial stewardship plan. These workshops will provide the latest evidence regarding the prevention of HAIs across settings with a strong focus on incorporating this evidence in clinical practice. Regulatory considerations and specific strategies to bridge the gap in coordinating care when patients transition from one setting to another will be included.
Please see more information including the brochure and registration on the MU Sinclair School of Nursing’s page.