The theme for Residents’ Rights Month 2014 is, “Better Staffing: The Key to Better Care” with the goal of encouraging residents and others to be educated about staffing and long-term care. Each year, the Consumer Voice develops a packet to help you plan your Residents’ Rights events. The packet is completely downloadable and features ready-to-use items, including promotional materials, activities to celebrate Residents’ Rights Month, training tools and resources. Visit www.theconsumervoice.org/events/residents-rights-month-2014.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure