Missouri nursing homes are invited to join a national collaborative to improve safety culture and reduce infections in long-term care, including Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTIs). This collaborative is being led through a partnership between the Center for Patient Safety and the Missouri Hospital Association. Please view the flyer here: Long-Term Care Opportunity Reduce Infections or visit www.centerforpatientsafety.org/ltc-cauti.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure