On April 1, 2014, renewal notices were distributed to licensed long-term care administrators with licenses expiring on June 30, 2014. Licensees are encouraged to submit their renewals by May 30, 2014 to allow for sufficient processing time. To obtain renewal forms and instructions, please visit the Missouri Board of Nursing Home Administrators (BNHA) at http://health.mo.gov/information/boards/bnha/. If you have any questions, you may contact the BNHA at 573-751-3511, or send an email to email@example.com.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure