Primaris will host The American Society of Quality (ASQ) and offer a customized quality improvement training, specific to long-term care, at the Primaris office in Columbia, Mo. Primaris is committed to planting the seeds of true quality improvement and investing in Missouri’s long-term care professionals. To be considered for this training, your home must submit a scholarship application by May 5, 2014. Space is limited to 34 homes. A scholarship requirement is that each home sends two people. After applications are submitted, and requested dates are selected, the Primaris team will assign scholarship recipients with a training date. To learn more, please visit http://primaris.org/nh-lan/primaris-to-host-american-society-of-quality-training.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure