The Center for Patient Safety is offering a web-based version of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Survey of Resident Safety Culture. This survey is designed to identify strengths and challenges of the safety culture in nursing homes through input from staff, but could also apply in other long-term care environments. This survey process is normally a fee-based service, but is temporarily available at no charge to Missouri-licensed long-term care communities. For more information, please visit www.centerforpatientsafety.org/culturesurvey today!
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure