When you change your clocks, do not forget to replace your smoke alarm and CO detector batteries. Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, November 3, 2013. For more safety tips, visit the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) at http://www.cpsc.gov/Newsroom/Multimedia/?vid=61711.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure