The MC5 Board is currently seeking candidates to serve on its Board. If you are interested in applying for a three-year term, please send your resume, a brief bio, and a short statement explaining your interest in person-centered care and serving on the Board. Please send the requested information to Joan Devine at jdevine@LSSLiving.org by Friday, September 6 at 12:00 noon. Visit the Missouri Coalition Celebrating Care Continuum Change (MC5) website at http://www.momc5.com/id1.html.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure