Mouth Care Without a Battle© is an evidence-based approach to person-centered daily mouth care for persons with cognitive and physical impairment. Research has linked poor oral hygiene to bad outcomes such as pneumonia, chronic pain, poor oral intake and reduced quality of life. Mouth Care Without a Battle© combines best practices in oral hygiene with proven techniques to overcome resistance to care among persons with dementia and other related conditions. To learn more, please visit www.mouthcarewithoutabattle.org/.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure