We all want meaningful lives, a sense of identity and a feeling of connectedness. When spotting someone wandering in your home, consider some of the possible reasons for doing so. The person could be lost or confused, in need of exercise or companionship, or trying to find the bathroom. Instead of labeling people as “wanderers,” get to know their routines, and what makes them feel comfortable and important. Visit www.primaris.org/cat_tips to view all tips. The Missouri Local Area Network for Excellence (MOLANE) is the state coalition for Advancing Excellence.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure