July 31, 2013: Join St. Louis University School of Medicine dementia expert, Ahmed Baig, M.D., as he shares insight on the relationship between dementia and fall risk. Following the discussion will be Q&A panel discussion with Jan McGillick, M.S.W, L.N.H.A., Education Director, Alzheimer’s Association – St. Louis Chapter, and Timothy Dolan, Founder of Dolan Care Centers. Location: Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Main Tower: Auditoriums 1, 2 & 3, 3015 N. Ballas Road, St. Louis, Missouri 63131. The program is free, but seating is limited. Registration is required, please visit www.alz.org/stl/in_my_community_58781.asp or call 1-800-272-3900.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure