The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program will train you to advocate for these residents, ensuring their rights are protected. To learn more about Missouri’s Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program, please visit http://health.mo.gov/seniors/ombudsman/.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure