Effective January 1, 2013, the Personal Needs Allowance for MO HealthNet participants residing in a Supplemental Nursing Care and Vendor facility increased from $35.00 to $40.00 per month. The Personal Needs Allowance is a portion of the resident’s income that is not applied to the payment for the costs of the care in the facility, but is income they retain and may choose to use for personal needs or expenses not provided by the facility. Please reference the MO HealthNet Division Provider Bulletin Volume 35, Number 23, dated March 4, 2013 online at http://dss.mo.gov/mhd/providers/pages/bulletins.htm.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure