Hilda Rankin, who recently passed away at age 106, started taking care of seniors at a nursing home at an age when many people decide to move into one. She was about 83 when she began volunteering at a home in Florissant to talk with the lonelier residents. Some residents were unable to feed themselves and she wanted to help. But as a volunteer, she wasn’t allowed to. So she enrolled in classes to train as a state-certified nurse assistant…To read this article, please visit: www.stltoday.com/news/local/obituaries/hilda-rankin-worked-at-nursing-home-until-she-was-over/article_8fc9aa5f-7b73-50c1-816b-21aced2ddaf0.html.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure