The revisions to regulation 19 CSR 30-84.030 Level I Medication Aide Training Program, will be published in the Code of State Regulations on October 31, 2012. The official new rules can be found on the Missouri Secretary of State’s website at: http://www.sos.mo.gov/adrules/csr/current/19csr/19csr.asp. The rules are located under Division 30, Chapter 84. The effective date for the new rules will be November 30, 2012. If you have any questions regarding implementation of the rules, please contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation, Policy Unit Manager Carmen Grover-Slattery, at 573-526-8520.
- MDS Items O0600 (Physician Examinations) and O0700 (Physician Orders)
- SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports for Claims-Based Measures
- Update: SNF QRP Review and Correct Reports & Confidential Feedback Reports Issues
- TMF QIN Nursing Home Quality Improvement Spotlight on….
- New Section Administrators within the Division of Regulation and Licensure